Creating Conversations Sales and Marketing Executive
Location - Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling
Full Time - Fixed Term for 3 years (subject to review)
Salary Up to £27,600 per annum + staff pension
Reporting To Director, Artlink Central
This new role has been created to manage all aspects of marketing and selling products for Creating Conversations Limited, the trading arm of established charity, Artlink Central. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to establish commercial trading as one of our key focus areas.
We need an individual who can demonstrate sound sales and marketing experience and entrepreneurial drive and can work effectively as part of a small team. You will have an excellent sales record, coupled with a knowledge of the third-sector/charity sector and persuasive communication skills. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders to build our customer base, achieve revenue targets and identify opportunities for further product development.
Duties will include:
• To identify and co-ordinate customer and market information, including establishing a database of clients within the care home sector and relevant voluntary organisations
• To accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, trade promotion programmes, online content and social media
• Achieve revenue goals as determined by Creating Conversations management team
• Oversee all aspects of the supply chain, including ordering components and dispatching of orders
• Manage after-sales service and support, including the use of a customer web portal
• To identify and explore potential new markets for existing products
• To maintain and promote the core values of the organisation in all representations to customers and stakeholders
Application is by CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role. Please outline your skills and experience against each requirement in the person specification.
The deadline for submissions is 12 midnight on 2nd September.
Provisional interview dates are 1st Stage – 16th September and 2nd Stage on the 23rd September.
Submit applications to: email@example.com